Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Want to do More

The last few weeks have brought a lot of changes in my life. They have definitely been for the better and I am thankful that God took me through the valley to bring me to this point. God has really opened my heart and I have begun focusing upward and ourward rather than inward. God has broken my heart and shown me things I need to change. He has been a patient God.

God has really been pressing on me to do more for orphans. I honestly have no idea what that will be, just that I have this burning desire to do more than I ever thought possible. So many great ideas have come my way but I do not have the peace to choose one.

Waiting to choose a project is a first for me. I am a good Baptist and we tend to get great ideas and put them in motion immediately only to see them fail for lack of planning. Then we are discouraged because our great idea didn't work. I am trying really hard to wait. There are just to many little lives at stake to rush into any decision. God has a plan and I will wait on His timing and I will be positive in the waiting. I have learned that even if I don't see Him working, He is. He may be preparing others and I wouldn't want them to miss out on what He has planned.
So until then, I will wait and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment