Monday, March 7, 2011

Update

I don't have a lot to update on today, BUT....

I am waiting on the whole 3-5 days for money to transfer from PayPal donations into our account so we can make our first payment!!!!! You would have thought we would have done this a couple of weeks ago, but they put a limit on each month!! I finally figured out how to get rid of the limit and was able to transfer the last little bit!!

So, the first payment being made means we can begin our home study! Completion of our home study means we can apply for grants and HOPEFULLY we will see quicker payments to our agency. I don't think it is to early to ask God to provide grant money. He knows what we need and He will provide.

Today my little man told me that he was saving his coins so that he could go to Mickey's house with his brother and sister. Every day he asks me when they are coming to live with him. He is so excited right now and I am afraid that may change when he realizes they are here forever!! Sharing Mom and Dad may not seem so great after awhile!

Well, I must get back to cleaning this house. I want it to be ready at a moments notice so we can get that home study scheduled, plus it is a good excuse to get all that spring cleaning done before spring so I can focus on spending my time with my little man before everything changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment