Friday, March 18, 2011

117Project

As you know, we have begun the 117 project. There is so much going on that I am really glad I am not the one to keep track of everything!! I am amazed at the people all over this country (most of them I don't know) who are stepping up to the plate to help us raise this money to bring our babies home. I love how God works in people's lives. He has given us all the same calling and we are all willing to answer it yet we don't even know each other. God is good! I hope that one day Scott and I will be able to take our kids down to Dallas to meet all these wonderful people who have opened up their hearts to help us.

The first BIG push to raise the next $6500 we need has begun. My friend Amanda has opened an Etsy store. You can find it here http://www.etsy.com/shop/117project?ref=pr_shop_more. There are few items available right now and more will be added every week. People have been making crafts and donating them to be sold. Every penny goes into our adoption fund. I am so excited to see what God is going to do. If you are interested in donating items you can email me at thejourneyhome.todd@gmail.com and I will put you in contact with Amanda. The big Grand Opening for the store will be April 1st!!! I will also try to post items on my blog as they are added to the store.

Thanks so much for checking it out. I need to get back to my sewing machine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment