Thursday, March 24, 2011

Paperwork and Cupcakes

I am super excited that we received our home study paperwork! There is a lot of it, but I do feel one step closer to having my babies home. This will be our 3rd home study so the amount of paperwork really doesn't surprise me. Of course, when it comes to adoption nothing surprises me anymore.

God is continuing to work. We are trying to raise $830 as quickly as possible. This money goes toward our USCIS approval ($670) and our fingerprinting ($160) in order to be approved to adopt children outside the US. This is a payment that must be made after our home study is complete.

We have decided to sell cupcakes with several delivery dates and places. Let me know how many dozen, flavor(s) and pick-up date/location. You can donate whatever you would like for the cupcakes.

Flavors:
Snickerdoodle with a Cinnamon Buttercream Icing
Lemonade Angel Cupcakes with Creamy Lemonade Frosting
Cappuccino Chip Cupcakes with Mocha Buttercream Icing
White, Yellow or Chocolate Cupcakes with White or Chocolate Buttercream Icing

Pickup/Drop off Dates and Locations:
Friday, April 1st- Greenwood/Southport Area
Sunday, April 3rd- Shelbyville
Monday, April 4th- Columbus, Hope, Edinburgh Area

1 comment:

  1. Just checking back to read any postings you may have written.

    I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete