Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Let me start by saying, my husband HATES Valentine's Day. He believes it is a day that was created by the greeting card companies to make more money. He is the furthest thing from romantic (AND he is a Latin, not sure how he missed the romance genes) and isn't into surprises. However, when I came home this morning from dropping the little man off from school, I found a sticky note on the door that said, "What I Love About You!"

All through the house he had written the things that he loves about me. :-) I keep finding these little sticky notes everywhere and every single one of them makes me smile. He knew I needed to read every single one of those things. He is so good to me!

We have been married for over 10 years and have certainly had our ups and downs. I have enjoyed the ups and the downs have made us better people and closer friends. He is my BESTEST friend and I love him so very much.

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment