Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ethiopian Adoption- The Kraus Family


My friend Christy and her husband, Kevin and their three girls are working to raise money to adopt a child from Ethiopia. Christy and I have known each other for about 5 years when we worked together. She taught music and I taught PreK-3 and Kindergarten. We both hit it off and have kept in touch ever since I "retired" to be a stay-at-home mom.

Last year, Christy began asking me questions about adoption and we talked on and off. Later she told me that she and her husband decided to adopt internationally! Well, you can imagine how excited I was!! I always get excited when people say they are adopting but more so when it is a friend.

Kevin and Christy are currently doing a cookbook fundraiser. This cookbook was put together by friends and family and has some great recipes. Make sure you go to http://tastinggodsgrace.blogspot.com/ to order your cookbook. I've ordered mine, make sure you place your order today!! We need to bring this baby home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment