Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ice Ice Baby

Sing it with me!! Ice ice baby.....



Seems like that is all I have seen for the past 2 days. Of course we are not the only ones who are "hunkered" (word I learned while living in Florida when the hurricanes would come) down in this country! We have been laying around for the last couple of days just watching movies and being a family. It has been a blast, but today I really need to get somethings cleaned up and some outfits sewn.




I didn't want anyone to think I had given up on writing this blog. There has just been nothing to report. Just mixed emotions and a crying moment in a restaurant on Sunday afternoon. Other than that, things are good. It is amazing what can hit me and make me think about my babies. Sometimes the need to have them home with me is so great I can't stand it. If you have been there, you know what I mean. Sometimes you just cry. Unfortunately, it was in the middle of our favorite Mexican restaurant for me!

We have decided to take a break from fundraising. I am working on some new ideas but nothing is really jumping out at me. My creative juices are at a stand still. Guess I will keep working and hope that something pops up soon!

I hope everyone gets to stay home and stay warm! Spring is only 46 days away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment