Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tomorrow!

I spent the last 3 days in Missouri at Baptist Bible College. It was so great to see what the Lord is doing there. I can honestly say the Spirit on campus is something I have never experienced before. I loved sitting in class listening to the hearts of the soon to be teachers. They love Jesus so much and want Him to shine in their classroom. It has been amazing to see the change that has taken place there. God is really doing something BIG and I can't wait to see what it is.

We got back late last night. It was so nice to be back in my own bed. I don't really miss dorm life! I did notice that every year the Youth Pastors get younger and Scott and I are getting older. I didn't think that was supposed to happen yet! I haven't been out of college that long! Only 10 years! Oh well!

Tomorrow is the BIG day. I am really excited about it. I have been working to get things ready and I really hope we are able to bring in the money we need. I am just going to leave it at the feet of Jesus and walk away. I hope to see many of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment