Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Journey Home Cookbook

I LOVE to cook and I am a sucker for just about any type of cookbook.  I have a closet full and I love to pull them out and see what new recipes I can cook up for my family.  I am a firm believer that you can never have too many cookbooks!

A few months ago, a friend of mine put together a cookbook as a fundraiser for their adoption.  It was really nice to submit my recipe and later purchase a cookbook knowing that I was helping someone bring their baby home.  You can check out their blog here.  They were able to raise around $2500 for their adoption.

So, taking a page out of their fundraising book, we decided we would love to do the same thing.  So, I am asking each of you to submit one or more of your favorite recipes. You can submit them by going here.  Enter the group login: toddadoption.  The password is yjaeb.  It is here that you will be able to enter your recipes.  We would love to have them from all over the world.  So, find your favorites and add them to our cookbook.

In a couple of weeks, we will give you the opportunity to purchase a cookbook.  We hope they will be around $10-$12.  We are planning to raise between $2500 and $3000 for our adoption fund.  I can't wait to see all the awesome recipes and try them out!  If you have any questions, please email me at thejourneyhome.todd@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment