Friday, September 30, 2011

Working Hard

The last week or so I have been busy getting things in order.  I have been filling out paperwork that will be ready to go out Monday, I have started a new job and finished another, working on our Cookbook Fundraiser and I've been planning a Teen Girl's Retreat along with everything else I have to keep me busy.  I enjoy busy days because they bring me one step closer to holding my baby in my arms.

I'm really excited about the Cookbook Fundraiser.  Everyone has been so great about adding recipes and placing their order.  If you haven't had a chance to submit a recipe then head over to http://www.typensave.com/.  The group login is toddadoption and the password is yjaeb.  Do this now.  Do not pass Go!  Do not collect $200!  Submit those recipes!!  I am so excited about this fundraiser because not only will we be raising money, but each recipe will have the name of the person that submitted it.  I can't wait to show my baby one day the love that existed before his/her birth.  We will be selling the cookbooks for $10 each so make sure you send me an email at thejourneyhome.todd@gmail.com.  I'm really hoping to raise between $2500 and $3000 with this fundraiser.  This amount will go toward having our profile shown to prospective birthmothers and future costs.  We are so excited about what God is going to do and are thankful that so many of you are partnering with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment