Friday, April 6, 2012

And the Winner is....

I meant to post this the other day but I haven't done much of anything the last few days.  I did something to my back and I am FINALLY feeling better.  I told Scott that this is what I get for trying to clean out the garage and the closets!!  Even though I do plan to dive right back in after Easter.

Just a little tidbit of information... We have submitted our home study to the state of Ohio to be considered to adopt a sibling group of 4.  We don't have a lot of information on them and we won't unless they decide to choose us to adopt them.  Right now, we are just praying that the Lord's will be done.  There are some "issues" as far as the size of our home and our income that may keep them from choosing us, but we know that God is bigger than those "issues" and if He wants these children in our family, they will be.  Right now the team is reviewing home studies.  I do not know for how long but I really hope to hear something in the next month or so.

And now onto the winner of the $100 Target Gift Card!!!  Thanks so much to those who donated to our fund.  We really appreciate it!  The winner is Pete Mular!!!!!  Pete, make sure that you email me your address at thejourneyhome.todd@gmail.com so I can get it out to you!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment