Sunday, April 1, 2012

Selling Stuff!

Last weekend I did another cupcake sale for our adoption fund.  This was a little difficult because we have a team going to Hungary on a missions trip this summer so they are raising money as well.  I did pretty well making about $150 and a little more yet to come in.  I have also been cleaning out the garage and selling it.  I have been able to add money to our fund that way as well!  God has been good because things keep selling and it is no longer in my house!

I want to ask that you pray about a situation that we have been introduced too.  We are praying about it and hoping to hear something soon.  We are waiting on our agency to send our home study to another state in order to be considered at this time.  We know that God is in control and I will just keep waiting on Him and His perfect timing.

Don't forget, you still have a day or so left to be part of our Target Gift Card Drawing!!!  Just make a donation on the right hand side where is says Todd Adoption Fund and you will be put in the drawing.  It doesn't matter what you donate to be in the drawing.  I will draw the winning name on April 3rd at 8:00pm est and post the winner!!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and I look forward to sharing with you more about what God is doing in our lives.  Have a SUPER week!

No comments:

Post a Comment