Friday, August 5, 2011

A HUGE Blessing

Yesterday, Scott came home at an unexpected hour.  I was a little confused as to why he was home when he handed me an envelope.  I opened it up and inside was a check for $1000!!  Another $1000 for our adoption fund!  Inside was a little note asking us to keep this family up to date on what we going on with our adoption.

This family has been an incredible blessing to us.  They hardly know us, yet they see something in us and they believe in what we are doing.  I was thinking last night about how I want to see people and love them and believe in them where they are.  I pray that one day I too can write a check for $1000 to help someone with something they believe in.  I'm so thankful when people listen to the prompting of the Lord. 

On our end, we are still searching for a birthmother.  We pray that the Lord will send the right person our way very soon.  We are asking everyone to pray with us as we seek the Lord's guidance on this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment