Friday, June 10, 2011

Update

We have been so busy lately that I just haven't had time to post.  Things have been kind of crazy around here and I just fall into bed every night!  I guess being busy is a good thing.

We had our home study last week and it went pretty well.  It is being written up and we are waiting on the last couple of background checks.  I will be so glad when this is done because we need to start applying for grants!  We need that FREE money!  God has blessed us so much so far and I know it will continue.  God has placed us on this journey and I know He will provide.  To be honest, I have just been praying that God will just drop the money we need in our laps!

With that being said, we are working on another fundraiser.  We plan to have a Garage Sale/Bake Sale on Friday and Saturday, July 8th and 9th.  All proceeds will go toward our adoption.  If you have any items that you would like to donate to our sale, let me know and we will arrange pick up.

Well, I better get dinner in the oven.  The little man got to pick so it looks like a pizza night!  Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment