Friday, January 21, 2011

Quiet

Quiet. It is what I have been a lot lately. I haven't had much to say, which if you know me is a total shock! I think more than anything I have been processing what has been going on around me. It seems that things just aren't going the way I thought they would and while I am not trying to figure out why they didn't work I am just trying not to get mad. I'm not even mad at people, just the situation. I have learned that when I am angry it is best to say nothing.

God has really been prodding into my heart over the last few months. I have made decisions I never thought I would make. I have taken many steps back in order to re-evaluate my life. Last night I lay awake pondering the fact that I am clay in the hands of the Potter. I feel that He has had to break me over and over again and I am exhausted. I am tired of being broken. I keep telling myself it will be beautiful and for His glory when it is all over. God is creating a beautiful masterpiece and I have to let Him work. It is the process that is hard.

Like I said, I don't have a lot to say right now so this post is short. I pray that when He is finished with this part I will be able to say more.

No comments:

Post a Comment