Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Adoption Spotlight

I just found out that we are going to be spotlighted on an adoption blog on April 4th on filledwithpraise.blogspot.com. I am super excited!! I got to thinking about how much I ADORE this idea and decided that I wanted to do the same thing on my blog. So...

I have decided to spotlight one adoptive family per week for the next 10 weeks. If you would like to be spotlighted then just email the following information to me at thejourneyhome.todd@gmail.com.

1. Your name(s)
2. A pic of your family
3. The agency you are working with and the contact person.
4. Your fundraiser and any info on it.
5. Your adoption story
6. Your blog address
7. The country you are adopting from.

I really want my friends to know that there are so many of us out there trying to raise money to bring our children home. I can't promise any orders for your fundraiser but I can promise that we are constantly raising awareness for adoption. If you know of someone that is fundraising to complete an adoption, send them my way!!

Thanks so much to Amy at filledwithpraise.blogspot.com for the awesome idea and for spotlighting us in the future!! I pray that God will bless your efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment