Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No News is Good News?

I haven't written much lately because there really hasn't been anything to report. We are on the final stretch to completing our next fundraiser. The concert is THIS Saturday and ticket sales have been VERY low. This isn't at all what I expected. I really thought we would have no problem filling up the auditorium. We have put up posters all over town, we have a HUGE sign in our front yard and we have given tickets to the local radio station to give away. I really don't know what else to do.

I guess these are the times that God shows His strength in our weakness. There is no way that I can convince people to come. There is no way that I can fill the auditorium. I have done all I can. Now I have to sit back and watch God work. I am praying that He just blows us away.
Satan has fought us every step of the way and each time God has proven Himself victorious. I know He will be victorious again.

Many of you live no where near us and I know you would be here if you could. I just want to ask that you pray for us this week. Pray that whatever happens, happens but most importantly God will be glorified. He is on the throne and He is in control. He knows our heart and that is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment