Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Let's Do This!

Over the last few months, I have had nothing to report.  I know it is just part of the process and though frustrating at times I know that God has His hand in this.  A few weeks ago we had problems with our insurance.  Apparently, we had a problem since February and didn't know it!  You see, if we had a baby placed with us during this time we would have had even more problems with the insurance.  Even though things are still working out, I do feel that God protected us from some major headaches.  Hopefully, everything will be taken care of soon and we will be back on track.

In the meantime, we need to raise $16,150 for our next payment!  Yes, that is A TON of money, but as I have said before, my Father owns the cattle on a thousand hills so $16,150 is pocket change to Him!  Last year we started working on a cookbook.  Many of you submitted recipes and after quite a long time of delays, travels and school we are ready!  It is now time to order your cookbook.  There are almost 200 recipes and I must admit I cannot wait to try all of them!  While I was proofreading, I kept thinking, "I need to try that and that one too!"  I was hungry all the time!!  So, if you would like to purchase a cookbook, click on the button at the side for Cookbook Fundraiser.  Each book is $10.  If you would like them shipped to you there is a choice for a cookbook + shipping.  If you would like to order more than 4 please let me know and I can email you an invoice.  I plan to order the cookbooks on September 7th so make sure you place your order so I get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment