Friday, August 24, 2012

Feeling Blessed

First, I just want to say THANK YOU so much to all of you who have placed an order or have said you will place an order for a cookbook!  We are so blessed to have so many people support us and pray with us through our adoption.  Feel free to share our blog with your friends and family so they have the opportunity to purchase a cookbook as well.  God has given us the greatest family and friends and we appreciate you all!

Second, our profile is finally online at www.bethany.org.  We are listed with the waiting families profiles.  We hope that having a national presence will help us to be found by our birth mother very soon.  I know that we will hear something very soon.  Feel free to share our profile with anyone and everyone.

Third, things are crazy here!  Trent turns 6 tomorrow!!  I can't believe my baby is going to be 6!  It seems like only yesterday that we brought him home to be our child forever.  He started Kindergarten last week and all ready kissed a girl the first day (He is a Todd!)  He came home yesterday to tell me that he found a new girl to marry, at least it was the same girl he kissed.  I don't know what I am going to do with him!

Thank you Courtney Jo Lemmons for the pictures!  



Finally, big changes are coming to the Todd household.  I can't tell you about it yet, but I will soon.  God is faithful and we are excited to share what He is doing.  Keep checking back and I promise we will tell you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment